JST ATHLETE IS THE OFFICIAL SPORTS PERFORMANCE TRAINING AND SPORTS SCIENCE PROVIDER FOR THE ECKERD COLLEGE ATHLETIC TEAMS
PERFORMANCE TRAINING & SPORTS SCIENCE FOR TEAMS, SCHOOLS AND ATHLETIC CLUBS
The Tampa Bay Rays selected JST Client and Eckerd outfielder Garrett Hiott, one of four Tritons picked in the 2019 MLB Draft.
The Tritons set a school record with four selections in the Major League Baseball draft. That’s as many as the University of Tampa and any other program in Division II, as many as Florida State. Within hours of Hiott's call from the Rays, Eckerd pitcher Dillon McCullough, second baseman Nick Conti, and Eckerd catcher Mitch Calandra felt a similar thrill. The Baltimore Orioles selected McCullough in the 27th round. The Atlanta Braves picked Calandra in the 30th. The New York Mets snagged Conti in the 39th.
2019 was Eckerd’s first winning season (31-19) since 2014, first conference title since 1981 and first trip to the NCAA regionals since 1987. Jodie Johnson and JST were critical contributors to the Athletes and Teams successes.
In 2020, Eckerd's Women's Basketball Team won Conference Championship for the second time in program history with a very small squad of 9 athletes and made another trip to the NCAA Tournament. JST Athlete's outstanding training principles and sports science guidance made a significant contribution to the team's success and overcoming some of the hurdles that the smaller squad created.
Teams and Sports Organizations working with JST Athlete receive the following benefits:
- Improved performance of athletes in their respective sports.
- General improvements in Athleticism.
- Review of Team processes to ensure proper implmentation of exercise and sports science principles in their practice and game plans.
- Verifiable improvements in athletic performance through testing.
- Reduction in the incidence, recovery time, risk and severity of injuries.
- Improved athlete buy-in to training program for improved results.
- Overall confidence improvement of Team and Athletes.
- Improved skill acquisition through the implementation of our Prodigy SAE system.
Working with JST Athlete Features:
- Expertise and experience with Most Sports at Elite and Developmental Athlete Performance Levels
- Workload tracking and management expertise
- On-Site and remote training programs.
- Utilizing the latest tools, technologies, and advanced training methods.
- Work effectively with your existing training resources and facilities.
JST Team Sports Performance Management for pro, college, high school, elite and youth athlete sports development organizations successfully utilizes a number of technologies and proven Sports Science and Training Principles;
The sports that JST Athlete has experience with includes:
- Beach Volleyball
- Track and Field